For the extra-enthusiastic birdwatcher, we have the perfect tour: a week committed to discover and enjoying 120 species of birds, maybe more, in the Algarve and southern Alentejo.
This tour has been designed to give you the maximum time birding and we will take you to some of the richest bird spots in south-west Portugal.
However, if you are organizing a group visit, we are happy to discuss any of your suggestions and tailor the tour to suit the interests of your group.
Sunday – Arrival and Ria Formosa
Monday – Sagres
Tuesday – Monchique
Wednesday – Abicada and Alvor Dunes
Thursday – Salgados Lagoon
Friday – Castro Verde
Saturday – Ponta da Piedade
Sunday – Ria Formosa and Departure
• A friendly and experienced guide to help take the most out of your trip
• All transportation within Portugal
• All insurance in Portugal
• Accommodation in en suite twin or double bedrooms
• All meals and picnics during trips
• Your flight if you choose so
What’s not included?
• Extra drinks & other items of a personal nature.
May we suggest that you offset your flights carbon emissions with Climate Stewards?
We will offset ourselves all the mileage done during your staying with us.
Number of participants?
Maximum of 8.
Also, all taxes are already included in our prices. You just pay what is on the list.