For the one who enjoy birdwatching, but not only and would like to discover the Algarve’s culture and history, or have free time to enjoy the good weather, A Rocha Life Portugal has the perfect tour: a week discovering the Algarve and southern Alentejo at a slow pace with some sightseeing. This tour is designed to give you a relaxing time, enjoying the Algarve and take you to some of the nicest nature spots in south-west Portugal.
Sunday – Arrival and Ria de Alvor
Monday – Sagres
Tuesday – Monchique
Wednesday – Alvor Dunes
Thursday – Salgados Lagoon
Friday – Castro Verde
Saturday – Silves
Sunday – Ria Formosa and Departure
• A friendly and experienced guide to help take the most out of your trip
• All transportation within Portugal
• All insurance in Portugal
• Accommodation in en suite twin or double bedrooms
• All meals and picnics during trips
• Entrance fee for all visits
• Your flight if you choose so
What’s not included?
• Extra drinks & other items of a personal nature.
If you are booking your own flights, may we suggest that you offset your flights carbon emissions with Climate Stewards? Thanks!
We will offset ourselves all the mileage done during your staying with us.
Number of participants?
Maximum of 8.
Also, all taxes are already included in our prices. You just pay what is on the list.